Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More of me

I couldn't get to sleep as exams are nearing me in some weeks thus I decide to stay up and blog a little about me.

Ironically, I am blissfully attached but like I say, I am a mummy girl. My guy was around my age, all he does was to fuck me in my vagina, thus I could really say, we are just physically attached to each other. Although I am 18 going on 19, I had my FIRST TIME at the age of 16? It was a total flop as both of us are inexperienced, he was my ex-guy and he is tough (after the 1st attempt). He can has multiple-cums and give me good licks, unforgettable ones. After that, I begin to realise my actual (horny) self after the break up so I hunt for guys near my workplace and could hang out together and normally end up in budget hotels. It was a waste as I could not squeeze materialistic stuffs out except the cums from their dicks. By the way, I had only 3 sex partners inclusive of my ex-guy.

Something unknown to alot of people, I have just PUT ON BRACES last week. A girl friend of mine told me that there will be ulcers, indeed I did have some after giving too much blowjobs to my guy and my FB, Z.

Z was my guy's friend whom my guy introduce to me when I was over at a PUB 3 months ago. We could say to have fall for each other at first sight. As my guy got wasted that very night and thus a few of his guys sent him home except for Z. Both of us chilled out there, chatting and a little bit of funny business.

Did I mention I was naked underneath (No bra no thongs) except one micromini and a spag top. After my guy left the place, Z and I were basically masturbating together. We exchanged kisses and his hand went underneath. Nevertheless we couldn't hold any longer, I dragged him to the alley behind the pub and immediately dived down at his erected dick. I gave him a blowjob while he caress my nipple. When I was teasing his dick head with my tongue, he felt that he's got to cum instantly and he quickly pulled me up, took off my top and suck at my nipple. At that very instant, I felt that I was on cloud9, he suck at my nipple and at the same time, his free hand went underneath my skirt, fingering me, playing with my senstive clits. I went wet immediately his fingers went in. His fingering skills was so good that I cum a little. And I swear I am so hungry for his dick even though my hand was doing the job. After that we stopped for awhile and walking up to a deserted stairways by the side of the alley. Immediately when we reached the stairway, he pushed me to the floor and instead his majestic into me. We had missionary and doggy however I love to dominate others thus I begged him to let me ride on him. I came in secs. After riding him for 15mins, he came too. Both of us were damn shagged.

I picked up my top and got dressed. After that we took a cab back his home and slept through the morning. It was a monday and both of his parents were out for work when we woke up. 2 horny beings end up fucking 3 times in 4 hours, in the bathroom, kitchen and the living room. After that, I stayed for dinner and till his parents came home from work. Z and I had fuck 8 times in 24hours. 1 at the alley, 3 times in the noon, 1 after dinnner(when his parents walked his dog) and 1 when his parents were watching 10 clock news, 1 when his parents is asleep and 1 before I went home.

Most unbelievable thing, my guy only contact me 3 days after his hangover(that's what his claims). I believed that he went around fucking other pussies when I am not around. And guess what, he contact me 3 days after just to fuck me thrice.

So far, I only had 5 partners inclusive of my guy and Z (is it alot?). and it's only with my first guy that I had without precautions. =]

However Z and my guy are the best as they showered me with the things I want but I want MORE MORE AND MORE!!! Anyone for a deal?

No comments: