Wednesday, February 14, 2007

In school

Currently I am in school waiting for my lecture to start. I only had 4 hours of sleep. Mabel must be enjoying in her dreams now. Meet up with my Poly friends for breakfast in the west before class. I am quite tired now and recently i have hooked up some cyber friends, the HB, ID, SI, Lolita. I am too shocked by Lolita age and I have known a cyber friend through Lolita. Let's name her T, well... She is a nice girl who never fails to response to my msg online. There's no sex talks in between us because she objects to the topic. What I talk to her is how I hate my life and I did mention about the life I am leading. If I ever get to tell my other friends, no doubt that they will despise me but which I will be expecting from strangers too. But NO, she didn't and yet she ask me why did I choose to lead this kind of life. She did talk round me a little and gave me pin points about choices in life. Indeed, she seems so different. It's hard to find such a chat mate now a days and truly I statue to her. I think I need to think over the life I am leading, I promise. Ok got to run along for my CT lecture.

Happy Valentine Day everyone! and thanks T!

No comments: