Thursday, February 15, 2007

First Client

Well I am back for the updates however i shall make it brief as I will be meeting my poly friends for a night out at an entertainment centre for dinner. Yesterday everything went so fine, met up with him, Let's name him, W. He was really a gentlemen as he waited patiently oustide Delifrance at TAKA for near to an hour when I told him I was going to be late. Hm, he was dressed in a Armani top and some designer jeans and he held another bouquet of flowers in his hand. He was neatly dressed whereas I was in a silky black low V dress with nothing underneath. He was kind of stunned when he saw me as the aircon had made my nipples erected and it was dead obvious then. He handed me the bouquet and give a peck on my cheek, a cheeky one I would say.

Then, we proceed to a hotel along Scotts Road for dinner. Wow~ what a day to spend my valentine day. He had booked a private dining room beforehand and we had quite a slumpous meal. However throughout the whole dinner, we were teasing each other under the table. His hands went underneath my dress and he played with the clits much to his astonishment that I did not have anything. And I was putting my hand on his bulge all the time even when the food was served. I pressed a little and let it go and I pretend I knew nothing. We had 5 dishes and before we could proceed to our deserts, we knew we need something thrilling. Since it was a private room, no one could enter unless we pressed a little buzzer thing at the side of the room. So we began our foreplay. W was cheeky, he gave me a senzationing pleasure when he sudden pulled my my dress and lick my clits while his hands fondle with my nipple...

Ok, there will be a part 2 as I need to rush off now.

3 comments:

wantonchronicles said...

hey!

not bad.. keep it up ya?

(T) (H) (B) said...

Woah. Sounds fun.. ;)

mark said...

is part 2 ever gonna come?